Dolphin 60s, a part of Honeywell’s scanphone line, was specifically built to facilitate
quick, reliable and secure access to business critical data. With real-time voice
communication and data collection, this multi-purpose device will deliver consistently
high levels of customer service while limiting total cost of ownership.
Dolphin 60s goes beyond the fundamentals of consumer mobility by providing
• Integrated 1D and 2D scanning for multi-symbology data capture
• Microsoft® Windows® Embedded Handheld 6.5 OS delivers an enterprise ready
• Extended battery performance provides workers with full shift power
• Embedded Honeywell software utilities help maximize device potential
• Compatibility with Remote Mastermind provides enterprise-class application
support that lowers device deployment and management costs
The extended lifecycle of this device significantly reduces the configuration
and implementation costs associated with the shorter lifecycles of consumer devices.
Dolphin 60s users can also benefit from the same durability considerations they’ve
come to expect from Honeywell mobile computers. This ruggedized device can
endure exposure to dust, dirt and splashing water, and also survive multiple drops
to concrete from up to four feet. All this reduces monthly failures rates resulting in
less downtime, less spare units and more productivity.
Bridging the gap between consumer-grade devices and industrial-grade mobile
computers, the Dolphin 60s supplies workers with the tools and information needed
to make critical decisions at the point of customer service.